There are no upcoming events at this time. If you’re struggling to pay your mortgage, or are dealing with a potential foreclosure on your home, please call the Maryland HOPE Hotline at 1.877.462.7555.
- Learn how foreclosure can be prevented
- Talk to housing counselors and attorneys
- Find out how Maryland’s foreclosure prevention laws affect you
- Meet with loan servicers
Documents to bring
- Detailed HARDSHIP LETTER
- Two MOST RECENT PAY STUBS for income verification
- Last two months BANK STATEMENTS
- 2011 & 2012 TAX RETURNS
- DEFAULT LETTERS or LATE NOTICES from your lender
- FORECLOSURE NOTICES or threats of foreclosure from your lender
- Utility Bill
- List of your MONTHLY HOUSEHOLD EXPENSES
To pre-register for a FREE legal consult with an attorney, call the Pro Bono Resource
Center of Maryland, 1800-396-1274, ext. 3052.